The Salem Witches' Institute

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Salem Witches' Institute, the premiere American school of magic located within the World of Harry Potter. An original role play for creative minds.

SWI is officially open. Registration is ongoing for all incoming 1st Years.
Current Role Play Date: 14 October, 2011. Day: Friday. Time: 9:00 AM. Weather: Mid 50's with a slight breeze from the east.
Orientation is set up in the Atrium. Please visit to participate.

3 posters

Working Spells in the Dungeon

Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Character Age : 24

Working Spells in the Dungeon - Page 3 Empty Re: Working Spells in the Dungeon

Post  Annie Krum Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:32 pm

She was kissing him, feeling his body under hers--but he was completely missing from view. She closed her eyes and that made things better.

"No," she breathed, a little dizzy from what she'd just pulled off. "Now to bring you back." She untangled herself from his invisible arms and took two big steps backward. Making the huge sweeping motions she'd just watched him do, she said, "Finite incantatem."

Boyfriend appearance: 1 of 6
    Annie Krum carried out 1 launched of one Working Spells in the Dungeon - Page 3 D100 (D100.) :
    Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Annie Krum Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:34 pm

Nothing happened. "You're still invisible. Let me try again..." She swept her wand out dramatically.

"Finite incantatem."

Boyfriend appearance: 2 of 6
    Annie Krum carried out 1 launched of one Working Spells in the Dungeon - Page 3 D100 (D100.) :
    Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Annie Krum Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:40 pm

Annie grinned as he popped back. He looked perfect and she hopped into his arms, holding him tightly. "Isn't that a rush?"
    Kerry Malibey
    Kerry Malibey
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Kerry Malibey Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:47 pm

Kerry held onto Annie, and the rush of what they were doing was becoming very heady. Today we were trying to do sparks on paper, he thought, and now we just did some kind of invisibility on each other.

"I like doing that," he said, setting her on the table. "And it is a rush. But . . ." He kissed Annie quickly on the lips. "I think I wanna see if I can do it again."

He tapped her on the top of the head. "Evanui".

Making Annie Vanish 4 of 9
    Kerry Malibey carried out 1 launched of one Working Spells in the Dungeon - Page 3 D100 (D100.) :
    Kerry Malibey
    Kerry Malibey
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Kerry Malibey Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:49 pm

Like before nothing happened. Not this time. Kerry had to figure that a 6th Year charm wasn't going to be easy. But I can still try . . . I've got all school year.

He tapped Annie on the top of her head once more. "Evanui".

Making Annie Vanish 5 of 9
    Kerry Malibey carried out 1 launched of one Working Spells in the Dungeon - Page 3 D100 (D100.) :
    Kerry Malibey
    Kerry Malibey
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Kerry Malibey Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:52 pm

And like the first time, Annie so quickly vanished. One moment there and then next . . . to Kerry she didn't even fade. Like was like she was swallowed into the background. Like light is bending all around her.

Kerry didn't wait to get set, not like last night. Whipping his arm around, he chanted, "Finite incantatem!"

Bringing Annie back 5 of 6
    Kerry Malibey
    Kerry Malibey
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Kerry Malibey Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:56 pm

And Annie popped right back. It was amazing; if there hadn't been that 20 seconds or so where she was invisible, it would have been like Annie never left.

"I made you go away and brought you back," Kerry said. "Back to back." He lifted himself up on the table next to her. "Wow. I mean . . . this is like the best tonight. Working on magic and being--with you." He leaned over and kissed her again.

He wasn't even worried this kiss might be too long, because it felt very good.
    Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Annie Krum Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:40 am

Annie felt her cheeks warm as she kissed him back. "Have I mentioned that you're incredible yet?" She smiled at him and hopped down off the table.

"This is actually more fun than I thought. Ready to try it again?" She held her wand up without waiting for an answer and with a gentle tap said, "Evanui."

Vanishing Kerry: 3 of 9
    Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Annie Krum Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:42 am

Nothing... "You're still there. Cute as can be, but not vanished. Let me try again." She gently tapped him on the head.

"Evanui."

Vanishing Kerry: 4 of 9
    Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Annie Krum Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:44 am

This time she giggled. "Nothing again. Maybe my wand is clogged." She shook it and laughed. "Let's see this time. Evanui."

Vanishing Kerry: 5 of 9
    Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Annie Krum Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:47 am

Clear...Focus. Annie took a deep breath. You can do this. "You're still visible. Once more?" She flexed her wrist and bounced the tip of her wand on his delicious red hair....

"Evanui."

Vanishing Kerry: 6 of 9
    Kerry Malibey
    Kerry Malibey
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Kerry Malibey Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:51 am

Kerry smiled, then leaned in and gave Annie another of the innumerable kisses they'd shared tonight. I think we might get called to Professor Douglas' office tomorrow, he thought, lingering his lips over Annie's, but even a little detention is worth it.

"Okay." He relaxed. "Give it a go."
    Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Annie Krum Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:53 am

Annie was breathless as she lifted her wand, tapping it gently on the top of his head. "Evanui."

Vanishing Kerry: 7 of 9
    Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Annie Krum Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:56 am

She stepped back a bit to clear her head. "This spell is really difficult. Perhaps it was just dumb luck that first time?" She shrugged.

"We might as well try again. I haven't killed you...yet." She giggled and tapped her wand on his head. "Evanui."

Vanishing Kerry: 8 of 9
    Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Annie Krum Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:59 am

Annie was starting to feel the mental wear. "Once more if you're up for it. I doubt it will work. I think I've overdone it tonight with managing this spell even once."

She held her wand up, tapping him, and said, "Evanui," for the last time.

Vanishing Kerry: 9 of 9

Kerry Malibey
    Kerry Malibey
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Kerry Malibey Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:02 am

Taking Annie in his arms he held her tight. She gets tired, he thought. She tries so hard to do so good. She is still better than me.

"Don't let it bother you, love." He held onto Annie tight while he tapped her on the head. "Evanui".

Making Annie Vanish 6 of 9
    Kerry Malibey
    Kerry Malibey
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Kerry Malibey Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:06 am

Annie vanished from within his arms in an eye blink. "I think I'll keep you invisible for a while, he said, holding her tight, feeling her breath against him, and holding onto her like he never wanted to let her go.
    Kerry Malibey
    Kerry Malibey
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Kerry Malibey Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:33 am

But Kerry knew he'd rather have Annie back where he could see her. He stepped away. "Hope I can do this," he said, chuckling. "Finite incantatem!"

Bringing Annie back 6 of 6
    Kerry Malibey
    Kerry Malibey
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Kerry Malibey Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:34 am

And . . . nothing.

"Oops." Kerry wasn't sure if he got everything right. "Let me try it again," he said to the not-so-empty room. "Finite incantatem!"

Bringing Annie back 7 of 6 at 65+
    Kerry Malibey
    Kerry Malibey
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Kerry Malibey Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:36 am

Suddenly Kerry was wondering if he'd hit the wall. He checked the still open book. "Okay, well . . . if I don't pull this off, you'll be back by morning." You hope, he thought.

"Try it again--Finite incantatem!"

Bringing Annie back 8 of 6 at 70+
    Kerry Malibey
    Kerry Malibey
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Kerry Malibey Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:38 am

Kerry reached out and found Annie, standing still. "I think I need a kiss," he said, getting a really good one this way. "I need the energy." There was a touch of panic, but . . . hey, I can always have an invisible girlfriend!

Around the arm went and--Finite incantatem!"

Bringing Annie back 9 of 6 at 75+
    Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Annie Krum Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:49 am

Annie didn't feel any different, but she was positive that he could see her once again. She stretched and collapsed into his arms, resting her head on his shoulder.

"I think we should call it a night. I'm worn out." She ran a hand up his chest, stopping at his neck to caress it with the tips of her fingers. "Thank you for helping me."

Silently, she wrapped her arm around his waist and they made their way back to the reference room to return the book back to its shelf. Once it was back in place, they found the tunnel that would take them back to their commons and headed back, arm in arm...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:54 am