The Salem Witches' Institute

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Salem Witches' Institute, the premiere American school of magic located within the World of Harry Potter. An original role play for creative minds.

SWI is officially open. Registration is ongoing for all incoming 1st Years.
Current Role Play Date: 14 October, 2011. Day: Friday. Time: 9:00 AM. Weather: Mid 50's with a slight breeze from the east.
Orientation is set up in the Atrium. Please visit to participate.

+3
Trevor Parkman
Annie Krum
Kerry Malibey
7 posters

Welcome to the Midnight Madness

Erywin Sladen
    Erywin Sladen
    Professor
    Professor

Character Age : 56

Welcome to the Midnight Madness - Page 6 Empty Re: Welcome to the Midnight Madness

Post  Erywin Sladen Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:41 pm

Erywin patted Ellen on the shoulder, leaning over to do so. "It's not that I find it too 'un-sleepish'--which isn't actually a word, mind you--it's that it's not recognized as part of the established dress code for the evening." She stood and began stretching for a good 10 seconds before saying, "So you could sit there like a fucking chav and try to bullshit me on your attire and hope I'll let your fucking attitude slide--but that's not going to work with me, so...."

Leaning in, Erywin looked down on Ellen, and her eyes were burning like she's been possessed by the Phoenix. "I'd suggest you pry your clearance section ass from that chair and go back to your tower to change." She stepped back, allowing Ellen to stand. "And if I ever again see you in here during the Madness dressed like that, you and I will have a very long, private chat--" Erywin made a very sharp hand motion towards the door. "Go. Now."
    Ella Farrell
    Ella Farrell
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Character Age : 24

Welcome to the Midnight Madness - Page 6 Empty Re: Welcome to the Midnight Madness

Post  Ella Farrell Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:36 pm

Ellen was furious at the Flame for this. Who could mistake those eyes? That devious smile? It wasn't right. Not one bit. But what could she do? Fight an unwinable fight? But she was that foolish. Still... She was careful.

She got up slowly, her eyes on the Professor's eyes. Her hand clutched her wand inside her pocket. Be prepared for anything.
    Kerry Malibey
    Kerry Malibey
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Character Age : 23

Post  Kerry Malibey Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:51 pm

Kerry looked up from his hot chocolate to watch the crazy girl walk away, the Professor's eyes on her back. He sighed; unlike Friday night, this had suddenly become a huge bummer of a moment.

"Sorry about that, Professor," he said to Professor Sladen. "Not right you gotta get involved like that."

Last edited by Kerry Malibey on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Erywin Sladen
    Erywin Sladen
    Professor
    Professor

Post  Erywin Sladen Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:57 pm

Erywin looked at Kerry like a frog had just popped out of his mouth. "Don't apologize for her, son," she said, sitting down in the chair Ellen had just occupied. "You're not the one in the dress--" She looked him sitting there next to Annie, then thought better of saying anything further.

"Anyway..." She said, relaxing back into the chair. "Do you mind if I join you for a moment?" She grinned broadly. "So, what was the discussion before it took the piss?" She turned to Annie. "Sex?" Then to Linda. "Drugs?" Then finally to Kerry. "Rock and roll?"
    Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Annie Krum Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:43 pm

Annie was relieved to see Ellen have to leave. Ever since her arrival, Annie got the feeling she was trying too hard.

She watched as Professor Sladen took a seat. “Actually, Professor, we were chatting about Ellen. Isn’t it curious that she should just show up that way?” Annie glanced at Kerry and then at Linda. “I was mentioning how rude she was after Professor Lovecraft left class with Kerry.”
    Erywin Sladen
    Erywin Sladen
    Professor
    Professor

Post  Erywin Sladen Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:49 pm

Erywin chuckled. "Sometimes it's like that," she said. "It's been my experience that some people simply 'show up' when you least expect them, and it leaves you wondering if they've put some spy charm on you so they're instantly alerted the moment you mention their name."

Clearing her voice, Erywin watched Ellen leave the hall as she said, "Reminds me of a charm created by someone else--" She started at Linda, who was sitting across from her. "Someone who's name a very dear friend of mine hates to mention."

She turned back to Annie. "But enough of that bollocks. What sort of lovey desert is that I have seen you eating?"
    Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Annie Krum Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:35 pm

Annie's jaw dropped as Linda stormed off. "What was that about? You would think the two of them were two halves of the same person the way Linda jumped out of her seat to run after Ellen."

Like with watching Ellen perform magic in charms class, Annie was dumbfounded.
    Erywin Sladen
    Erywin Sladen
    Professor
    Professor

Post  Erywin Sladen Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:55 pm

Shrugging, Erywin said, "Can't say, love. Some people are far too much a mystery to try and puzzle out." She looked over her right shoulder and her face brightened immediately.

"If you'll excuse me," she said, rising, "I finally got my pretty girl to come out and I want to show her this isn't stuffy ol' Hogwarts." Before she left, Erywin whispered to Annie and Kerry, "Oh, and do keep under the comforter if you decide to get... adventurous." Her grin lit up the room. "We wouldn't want you to scare the children."
    Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Annie Krum Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:14 pm

Annie felt her cheeks erupt into flames as Professor Sladen walked away. Her departing advice transformed their seclusion into an awkward experience, as Annie was unsure what Kerry was thinking at that moment.

At a loss for words, she fingered her new necklace, wondering if whatever charm it possessed would kick in and help her recover the use of her tongue.

She sighed, butterflies threatening to ruin what was left of their evening at the Madness.

Kerry Malibey
    Kerry Malibey
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Kerry Malibey Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:22 pm

Kerry wasn't sure of what to make of the last 15 or so minutes. Started out great, then got nutty, then went nearly into the ditch, but pulled out at the last moment with an side-long Epic Fail . . . He checked out Annie, who was, once more, way more red in the face than they should be, and thought, Jeez, only one thing to do--

Tickling her on the tummy he got a quick yelp from Annie. "Well--" Kerry slipped some pillows into position on one sofa arm before lifting the comforter, "we wouldn't want to frighten the children, would we?" He then slid down the length of the sofa, pressed against the back, his head on the pillows . . . and his arm open wide.
    Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Annie Krum Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:38 pm

Annie watched him get cozy and joined him, snuggling into his arms. She tangled her legs with his and wrapped her arm around his chest, listening as his heart beat in a steady rhythm under her head.

“I don’t think I have ever been so embarrassed, Kerry,” she sighed. “Well, that’s not entirely true…but still.” She giggled and tilted her head up so she could kiss his neck. Her lips lazily roamed across his skin.
    Kerry Malibey
    Kerry Malibey
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Kerry Malibey Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:41 pm

Kerry let the kissing go on for a while before he twisted a little and kissed Annie on the lips, pulling the comforter up so they couldn't be seen. After he stop Kerry whispered, "Yeah, Linda and Ellen were pretty embarrassing," before pulling her body in tighter to him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:06 am