The Salem Witches' Institute

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Salem Witches' Institute, the premiere American school of magic located within the World of Harry Potter. An original role play for creative minds.

SWI is officially open. Registration is ongoing for all incoming 1st Years.
Current Role Play Date: 14 October, 2011. Day: Friday. Time: 9:00 AM. Weather: Mid 50's with a slight breeze from the east.
Orientation is set up in the Atrium. Please visit to participate.

4 posters

Caldwell and Krum

Ella Farrell
    Ella Farrell
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Character Age : 24

Caldwell and Krum - Page 2 Empty Re: Caldwell and Krum

Post  Ella Farrell Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:55 pm

Close. But far.

"Orchideous!"

Ella Farrell carried out 1 launched of one Caldwell and Krum - Page 2 D100 (D100.) :
    Ella Farrell
    Ella Farrell
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Ella Farrell Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:57 pm

Again.

"Orchideous. Shhh..."

Ella Farrell carried out 1 launched of one Caldwell and Krum - Page 2 D100 (D100.) :
    Ella Farrell
    Ella Farrell
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Ella Farrell Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:00 pm

Better, better. You did it. Lumos. Now.

"Light. Lumos!"

Ella Farrell
    Ella Farrell
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Ella Farrell Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:01 pm

Again. This is useful.

"Lumos!"

Ella Farrell
    Ella Farrell
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Ella Farrell Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:16 pm

Ellen sat down in a chair with her white roses.

"Your turn, Annie. Try not to explode the door like I did." She laughed to herself.
    Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Annie Krum Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:16 pm

Annie watched the queer new girl struggle with the extra credit spells. She had an odd way of using her wand. Annie had seen plenty of wizards and witches do magic, but she had never seen someone go about it quite that way. Barking orders isn't going to get her far...

Finally, she managed to work Orchideous, sending a bouquet of white roses springing from her wand. It probably just wanted her to stop, Annie giggled.

As Ellen sat, she told Annie it was her turn. Try not to explode the door? Is she dumb and blind... I managed to lock and unlock the door on my first try. And I didn't have to scream at anything to make my spells work.

Deciding it wasn't worth it to explain, Annie went the opposite way, retrieved her bag, and chose a different seat further away from Ellen on the same side as Lina and Keith. She longed to be back at her coven, tucked tightly under the covers of her bed. She leaned back in her hard seat and watched her new friends. Lina was attempting Alohamora. She sent the spell sailing into the lock and it clicked open.

Annie smiled, her eyes growing wide as Lina seized Keith and hugged him tightly. What happened after was fascinating to watch. Keith's expression was all too familiar. Confused, dazed, pleased… When he looked down at his wand, Annie decided to give him some privacy to deal with whatever was running though his head. She folded her arms across her chest and closed her eyes. Her thoughts found their way to her mother.

She is brewing a tonic after another of my particularly bad dreams. She climbs the stairway with the strong tea, entering my cozy room at the top of the house. As we lie in bed, mama strokes my hair and hums a lullaby.

Annie’s heart ached at the memory. She needed her mother. Annie’s thoughts shifted as she remembered what her mother always whispered to her before she fell fast asleep.

Though I visit him
    Ceaselessly
    In my dreams,
    The sum of all those meetings
    Is less than a single waking glimpse.

Annie opened her eyes, peering over at Kerry on the other side of the room, who was busy working with Raven. She finally knew what her mother meant.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content