The Salem Witches' Institute

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Salem Witches' Institute, the premiere American school of magic located within the World of Harry Potter. An original role play for creative minds.

SWI is officially open. Registration is ongoing for all incoming 1st Years.
Current Role Play Date: 14 October, 2011. Day: Friday. Time: 9:00 AM. Weather: Mid 50's with a slight breeze from the east.
Orientation is set up in the Atrium. Please visit to participate.

3 posters

A first trip to the Hospital. 1 Sept, 10 PM; after Sorting.

Kerry Malibey
    Kerry Malibey
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Character Age : 23

A first trip to the Hospital.  1 Sept, 10 PM; after Sorting. - Page 2 Empty Re: A first trip to the Hospital. 1 Sept, 10 PM; after Sorting.

Post  Kerry Malibey Mon May 16, 2011 5:17 pm

"I never said it was insane," Kerry replied. "I understand it's suppose to be impossible, but . . . if you told me a year ago that I would met someone who could teleport me from London to Bulgaria like that--" He snapped his fingers. "I would have said it's nuts, because that is science fiction."

He touched her hair, feeling how silky it was. "Maybe it's possible. The ideas I read aren't that far out there. And I know time travel into the past is real, so maybe looking into the future is possible. It's just a matter of trying to see the correct time line." He gently lifted her off him. "Lets go look. Besides--" He smiled broadly. "You know it would make your mother happy."
    Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Character Age : 24

A first trip to the Hospital.  1 Sept, 10 PM; after Sorting. - Page 2 Empty Re: A first trip to the Hospital. 1 Sept, 10 PM; after Sorting.

Post  Annie Krum Mon May 16, 2011 5:31 pm

Annie smiled broadly. “My mother would be thrilled—if she actually knew I was here right now.”

She stood and held out her hand for his. “She would probably say something like, ‘Annie, when it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people: those who let it happen, those who make it happen, and those who wonder what happened.’ Let’s go make ours happen, together.”

Kerry stood and joined her and they walked off, hand in hand, toward the library.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:47 am