The Salem Witches' Institute

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Salem Witches' Institute, the premiere American school of magic located within the World of Harry Potter. An original role play for creative minds.

SWI is officially open. Registration is ongoing for all incoming 1st Years.
Current Role Play Date: 14 October, 2011. Day: Friday. Time: 9:00 AM. Weather: Mid 50's with a slight breeze from the east.
Orientation is set up in the Atrium. Please visit to participate.

2 posters

Being Nice Does Have Its Price

Raven Whitefeather
    Raven Whitefeather
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Character Age : 23

Being Nice Does Have Its Price Empty Being Nice Does Have Its Price

Post  Raven Whitefeather Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:44 am

<<ooc: If I'm a day ahead, my bad. It's really not that much fun RPing with "my brothers" by myself, so I'm going to start on this.>>

Raven woke up surprisingly early; in fact, she woke up before Petra for the first time...ever. She would usually ignore the alarm that went off, and the day before, she was way to excited cause of quidditch try-outs, as she sat in the stands cheering for her brother to make the coven team...again.

Thinking over what happened Monday, and what she and her roommate talked about, Raven thought of something, she believed Petra would like, I wonder if she'll be interested... Raven rolled out of bed and went over to Petra. "Hey Petra," she whispered as she shook her gently, "Petra, wake up."
    Petra Jarsik
    Petra Jarsik
    2nd Year Student
    2nd Year Student

Character Age : 24

Being Nice Does Have Its Price Empty Re: Being Nice Does Have Its Price

Post  Petra Jarsik Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:29 am

The dream had been good. Petra has been dressed so nice, so pretty, and she stood in the Commons and heard the "Ooohs" and "Ahhhhs" and knew people liked her, really liked her... She was happy, so happy.

Someone was shaking her...

"Mom," she said, moaning softly. "Mom, I don't want to fly today. My butt's sore..." She opened her eyes and saw it wasn't her mom shaking her awake, it was--

"Hey, Rav," she said. She stretched, putting her arms over her head and pointing her toes as she worked every muscle in her body. "You're lookin' happy this morning'. What's up?"
    Raven Whitefeather
    Raven Whitefeather
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Raven Whitefeather Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:59 am

Raven smirked, responding to Petra's mumbled complaint, "flyin' really ain't all that bad. Just think positive. Anyway, that's besides the point!" Walking over to the window to see that the weather's like, before saying, "Get dressed, there's something I want to show you. It's going to be outside, so dress accordin'ly."

She walked over to her trunk and took out a pair of jeans, a white, long-sleeved shirt, and a red flannel shirt, and threw it on her bed before grabbing two hair ties. She turned her back at Petra as she quickly brushed her hair and quickly splitting her hair in half to create pig-tailed, braids. Raven then pulled off her long, sleeping shirt and quickly putting on her long-sleeved shirt before her flannel button up, then changed out of her pajama bottoms to jeans. Turning back around, Raven was starting to get slightly impatient, "hurry, it's really cool!"
    Petra Jarsik
    Petra Jarsik
    2nd Year Student
    2nd Year Student

Post  Petra Jarsik Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:30 am

"Okay, two can play like that!" Petra was out of bed in a flash. Not being nearly as modest as Raven, she threw off her night shirt and pants and was down to her undies in no time. She grabbed a long wine colored skirt and a creamy peasant blouse and threw them on quickly, much faster than she thought she could.

She finally turned her back on Raven. "No peaking!" she said, giggling, then found a clear pair of panties. Swiftly she slid off the pair she'd worn for the night and slipped into the others, the clutched the sides of her skirt and finally tugged them into place.

As she combed out her long hair she used her toe to pull a pair of ballet slipper shoes from under her bed. Easing her feet into them, she finished combing her hair at nearly the same instant.

"Okay," she said, laying her brush upon a dresser. There was a huge smile on her face. "Whatcha gonna show me?"
    Raven Whitefeather
    Raven Whitefeather
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Raven Whitefeather Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:40 am

Raven thought about the options in front of her: she could tell her now, or she can tell her when they're finally there. In either option, there was a chance that she'll get angry with her, just when they're there, Petra would be angry with her.

With both options in mind, Raven came to the most logical conclusion, "Alright, I'll tell ya, but only if you promise to come with me, no matter where we might go." Raven extended her hand, fist closed with the exception of her pinky finger. She was way to accustom to making 'pinky promises' with her brothers, that she hoped that Petra didn't find it too odd. "Promise?"
    Petra Jarsik
    Petra Jarsik
    2nd Year Student
    2nd Year Student

Post  Petra Jarsik Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:42 am

Petra wondered why Raven was being so secretive--and nervous. She could literally smell the nervousness wafting off her body. She's pretty keyed up about something, Petra thought. The fact that Petra's own nervousness was starting to rise didn't help any.

When Raven extended her pinky Petra had to smile. She'd done this same thing with her mother a few times, Petra had to make sure mom wasn't trying to enact some kind of magical oath with the action. I don't think Raven's going to that extent, she thought, so there was no hesitation when she wrapped her own pinky around Raven's and squeezed.

"I promise, Rav," Petra said. "Let's go. I wanna see what you got planed for us."
    Raven Whitefeather
    Raven Whitefeather
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Raven Whitefeather Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:24 am

As promised, Raven told Petra exactly where they were going, "Alrighty, we're going to the Tower Gardens this mornin'!" She beamed a genuine smile at the older girl before quickly adding, "You said that you like the gardens and that it's a place to people to share, right? Well, since I'm going with you, we can see the site together. Besides," she paused before looking away from the girl, "you need to forget about whoever hurt you; they were probably a jerk and you should beat 'em up!" She looked up at her again, and put herself into a fighting stance, "and if you can't fight 'em, then I will, 'cause that's what friends are for!"
    Petra Jarsik
    Petra Jarsik
    2nd Year Student
    2nd Year Student

Post  Petra Jarsik Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:17 am

Petra wanted to laugh loudly at Raven's posturing. Oh, if she only knew... she though and quickly put it out of her mind.

She held out her hand, saying, "Okay, C'mon. Take me off to the garden. I could use a walk in the sun with a friend." Though Petra wondered why Raven was so eager, she didn't care. She could use some time with a friend.

Anything to get out of this tower for a while....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:28 pm