The Salem Witches' Institute

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Salem Witches' Institute, the premiere American school of magic located within the World of Harry Potter. An original role play for creative minds.

SWI is officially open. Registration is ongoing for all incoming 1st Years.
Current Role Play Date: 14 October, 2011. Day: Friday. Time: 9:00 AM. Weather: Mid 50's with a slight breeze from the east.
Orientation is set up in the Atrium. Please visit to participate.

+3
Annie Krum
Kerry Malibey
Wednesday Douglas
7 posters

Come on in to Charms!

Wednesday Douglas
    Wednesday Douglas
    Professor
    Professor

Character Age : 37

Come on in to Charms! - Page 2 Empty Re: Come on in to Charms!

Post  Wednesday Douglas Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:00 pm

Wednesday cleared her throat, calling her students to order.

"I have seen many wonderful successes today--and a few struggles," she eyed Ellen and smiled. "I'm very proud of all of you for having the courage to take up your wands and try. Sometimes, instruction needs to happen from within. I can guide, but the rest is up to you.

"I see that many of you have completed the lesson and the extra credit. Those of you who are finished should take your seats here," she motioned to the desks lining the wall behind her, "until class is dismissed."

(OOC: Free rp will be allowed until Friday, when I will dismiss this class.)
    Keith Domingo
    Keith Domingo
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Character Age : 24

Post  Keith Domingo Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:20 pm

Keith picked up the one full bouquet of hibiscus that he had conjured and set about the classroom distributing flowers to everyone. There were more than enough for each student and Professor Douglas.

"I hope this will cheer you up, Lina." he said as he handed out the one he had picked out for her.

Soon, Keith quietly took his seat and a majority of the girls in class had put the iconic Hawaiian flower behind one of their ears. Even some of the boys tried it on.
    Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Annie Krum Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:59 pm

Annie moved her seat once again, to one in the row against the wall the professor motioned to. She smiled broadly and thanked Keith when her handed her one flower from the bouquet he conjured from his wand. That was sweet of him. The floral aroma enveloped her, and she breathed deeply of it.

She practiced placing the beautiful hibiscus behind her left ear and then her right, settling in the end to leave it behind her left. When she was happy with its placement, she sat to wait for everyone else to finish up so they could leave for lunch.
    Kerry Malibey
    Kerry Malibey
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Kerry Malibey Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:21 pm

After giving the flowers to Annie he sat next to her and looked about. It seemed like just about everyone was finished. Nice to get the light stuff out of the way, he thought. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Dark Arts ain't gonna be quite this much fun . . ..
    Evangelina Cromwell
    Evangelina Cromwell
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Character Age : 23

Post  Evangelina Cromwell Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:17 pm

Lina looked at Keith when he spoke to her, then at the beautiful red flower that he had given her, then back at Keith as he took his seat. He's trying to make me feel better, she thought. She smile at the thought, "Thank you Keith; it's beautiful."

She looked around the room and started to notice that the other girls in the class putting the flower in their hair. "Does, um, this flower a popular hair accessory in Hawaii?" she asked. "I was told that the position of the flower means something, so where do I put it for it to mean something good?"
    Wednesday Douglas
    Wednesday Douglas
    Professor
    Professor

Character Age : 37

Post  Wednesday Douglas Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:11 pm

Wednesday clapped her hands to get everyone's attention. "Thank you students for a wonderful class. I hope you are all pleased by your progress. I know I am.

"Class is now dismissed. I will see you all again next week." She turned on the class and began the busy work of tidying up the room.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:33 am