The Salem Witches' Institute

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Salem Witches' Institute, the premiere American school of magic located within the World of Harry Potter. An original role play for creative minds.

SWI is officially open. Registration is ongoing for all incoming 1st Years.
Current Role Play Date: 14 October, 2011. Day: Friday. Time: 9:00 AM. Weather: Mid 50's with a slight breeze from the east.
Orientation is set up in the Atrium. Please visit to participate.

4 posters

Location, Location, Location

Poll

How many countries have you been to?

[ 0 ]
    Location, Location, Location I_vote_lcap0%Location, Location, Location I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Location, Location, Location I_vote_lcap50%Location, Location, Location I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Location, Location, Location I_vote_lcap50%Location, Location, Location I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Location, Location, Location I_vote_lcap0%Location, Location, Location I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 4
    Evangelina Cromwell
    Evangelina Cromwell
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Character Age : 23

Location, Location, Location Empty Location, Location, Location

Post  Evangelina Cromwell Wed May 25, 2011 2:08 am

Here's a fun way of getting to know each other that I kind of stole from another RP site I was a part of...
    Go to a photo sharing site (photobucket, flicker, or even google images), find an image of the city you live in/ grew up in. If you're not comfortable about sharing what city you live in, you can share a famous city in your state/ provence/ country.

I'll go first....

As you guys know, I live in Las Vegas. However, what you might not know is that I used to live in California.
    Raven Whitefeather
    Raven Whitefeather
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Location, Location, Location Empty Re: Location, Location, Location

Post  Raven Whitefeather Wed May 25, 2011 2:17 am

I live in a city near LV (really, I live a block away from Lina). I'm also from CA.
    Kerry Malibey
    Kerry Malibey
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Kerry Malibey Wed May 25, 2011 7:30 am

I live in Indiana, near a very large college, and I'm about 45 minutes from Downtown Chicago. And, unfortunately, I've lived here my whole life.

As for the countries I've been to, it's a short but nice list:

Japan
    China
    Netherlands
    Belgium
    France
    Spain

And whatever else I've seen in my head.
    Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Character Age : 24

Post  Annie Krum Wed May 25, 2011 12:00 pm

This is an awesome thread--and if you keep reading, you'll find that I'm a pic hound... It's a habit, lol. I'm just like Annie--curious about EVERYTHING...

I was born and raised in Staten Island, NY.

I'm the oldest. Had two brothers, John Jr. and David. My father passed when I was 10 and my mom remarried, giving me a sister 13 years younger than me.

Me and David--1980:
    Location, Location, Location Oldpicsandcars102

Me, my youngest brother, and my father--this was 1982ish:
    Location, Location, Location Oldpicsandcars077

Me and my sister--1992:
    Location, Location, Location Oldpicsandcars051

Our family owned a bagel store in Staten Island. This is me celebrating my 22nd there:
    Location, Location, Location Oldpicsandcars047

I had to throw one in there with my mom--here she is:
    Location, Location, Location Oldpicsandcars082

I got married young (21), and we decided to move out of New York to start our family. We've lived in
    North Carolina ever since.

As far as places I've been, it's a short list, lol.

New York and all parts thereabouts
    Massachusetts
    Washington D.C.
    Niagara Falls
    Jordan

That's me in a nutshell!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:52 pm