The Salem Witches' Institute

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Salem Witches' Institute, the premiere American school of magic located within the World of Harry Potter. An original role play for creative minds.

SWI is officially open. Registration is ongoing for all incoming 1st Years.
Current Role Play Date: 14 October, 2011. Day: Friday. Time: 9:00 AM. Weather: Mid 50's with a slight breeze from the east.
Orientation is set up in the Atrium. Please visit to participate.

3 posters

Bringing the 1st Years

Erywin Sladen
    Erywin Sladen
    Professor
    Professor

Character Age : 56

Bringing the 1st Years Empty Bringing the 1st Years

Post  Erywin Sladen Thu May 19, 2011 6:31 pm

As soon as the Headmistress called the Covens to their towers, Erywin was on her feet. She pulled her 6th and 7th Year Prefects in close. "You know the drill," she said. "Get everyone squared away, I'll be along shortly with the 1st Years." She turned away, knowing her Prefects didn't need to be given further instruction. They'd done this before, and at least 2 of them would do it again next year. "Just need to get me two new Prefects tomorrow," he said, quietly to no one in particular.

She turned to her 1st Years. I've a couple of good ones, she thought, and eyed the little Asian girl closely. Oh, yes. "Come along!" she said, barking the command loudly over the din. "Form up in the Atrium; we'll wait for a moment, then head off to the tower." He looked over her shoulder, watching the glances of her new students. If they only knew what lay ahead--
    Evangelina Cromwell
    Evangelina Cromwell
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Character Age : 23

Bringing the 1st Years Empty Re: Bringing the 1st Years

Post  Evangelina Cromwell Thu May 19, 2011 11:25 pm

Hearing the Coven Head call all the first years, Evangelina quickly and obediently made her way to the Atrium with the other first years. I wonder what it'll be like once we've make it to the Morrigan tower? she thought to herself, either way, this will be one interesting year.
    Emmalene Neilson
    Emmalene Neilson
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Emmalene Neilson Thu May 19, 2011 11:41 pm

As soon as she asked her question the Headmistress called attention, made the coven leaders stand and being marching everyone out of the room. This sorta mean looking woman began barking orders, and they began to file out of the dinning room.

Emma fell in behind this Evangelina girl. "Hey, exciting, huh?" She was almost flying she was so excited. "There aren't a lot of First Years; do you think we'll get put in the same room?"
    Evangelina Cromwell
    Evangelina Cromwell
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Evangelina Cromwell Thu May 19, 2011 11:54 pm

"That is highly likely," Evangelina commented to Emma, "I wonder what will happen after this?"
    Erywin Sladen
    Erywin Sladen
    Professor
    Professor

Character Age : 56

Post  Erywin Sladen Fri May 20, 2011 2:03 pm

After the Headmistress finished her little speech Erywin clapped her hands loudly. "1st Years, with me, now!" she said, her voice, while not loud, carrying. She turned and headed down the East Corridor, leaving the Owls and Boars to walk south out the front down, and the Snakes and Stags to make their way up the West Corridor. Which is fine by me, she thought as her girls fell in behind he. Mórrígan always walks alone.

They reached the Transept and turned right, exiting the East Entrance a moment later. The gardens were silent, but then it was near midnight and she expected everyone was ready to turn in for the night. "I know I'm ready," she said, mumbling to herself. The chill in the air made her wish she'd worn her dress robes tonight, but they weren't outside long enough for it to make a difference.

They reached the tower corridor door; Erywin wasn't in the mood to pull on the damn thing, so she whipped out her wand and charmed it open, allowing them entry to the corridor around the inner tower. As the door shut behind them, she checked out the door shield with the huge, black raven emblazoned upon it. Someone had tacked "Welcome to Hell, Witches!" just above the shield; Erywin didn't know who did that--she suspected one of the Prefects--but the sly grin that crossed her face for a second reviled how she felt seeing the greeting.

Erywin tapped the shield and the door unlocked. She opened it and hurried the girls inside. "Welcome home, my dears," she said in her sweetest voice. "Please look around the commons for a moment or two. Then I'll be herding you off to bed."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:32 am