The Salem Witches' Institute

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Salem Witches' Institute, the premiere American school of magic located within the World of Harry Potter. An original role play for creative minds.

SWI is officially open. Registration is ongoing for all incoming 1st Years.
Current Role Play Date: 14 October, 2011. Day: Friday. Time: 9:00 AM. Weather: Mid 50's with a slight breeze from the east.
Orientation is set up in the Atrium. Please visit to participate.

3 posters

Wednesday's Special Charms

Kerry Malibey
    Kerry Malibey
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Character Age : 23

Wednesday's Special Charms - Page 3 Empty Re: Wednesday's Special Charms

Post  Kerry Malibey Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:38 pm

Kerry was suddenly feeling weary. He knew this pushing wasn't going to do him any good, but still . . . he felt like he needed to do this one more time.

So instead of doing it nice and quiet, Kerry let out with a yell, posted a stance like he was fencing, and thought as hard as he could, Accio Facehugger.

Gimme the Damn Alien! 9 of 6, Base 90+
    2 Successes, 1 Carryover
    Kerry Malibey carried out 1 launched of one Wednesday's Special Charms - Page 3 D100 (D100.) :

Kerry Malibey carried out 1 launched of one Wednesday's Special Charms - Page 3 D10 (D10.) :
    Kerry Malibey
    Kerry Malibey
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Kerry Malibey Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:40 pm

Shaking his head, Kerry stepped back, feeling very tired. "It's up to you, Sweet Annie," he said, standing behind her. He touched the nape of her neck, feeling the soft hair there. "I'm giving you my energy, so you'll be able to get this sucker."
    Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Character Age : 24

Post  Annie Krum Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:43 pm

Annie closed her eyes as Kerry's fingers played with the hair at the back of her neck. If they weren't in that classroom, she probably would have dropped her wand and... FOCUS ANNIE.

She delighted in the warmth that was radiating throughout her body at that moment and focused all of her energy on that stubborn cat. "Once more for me. You can do it."

She lifted her wand and summoned. "Accio Kitty!"

Come to me, Kitty. 9 of 6: Base 80+
    4 Successes; 1 Carryover
    Annie Krum carried out 1 launched of one Wednesday's Special Charms - Page 3 D100 (D100.) :

Annie Krum carried out 1 launched of one Wednesday's Special Charms - Page 3 D10 (D10.) :
    Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Annie Krum Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:44 pm

Nothing. Annie ramped it a notch more. "Let's go. Again!"

"Accio kitty!"

Come to me, Kitty. 10 of 6: Base 85+
    4 Successes; 1 Carryover
    Annie Krum carried out 1 launched of one Wednesday's Special Charms - Page 3 D100 (D100.) :

Annie Krum carried out 1 launched of one Wednesday's Special Charms - Page 3 D10 (D10.) :
    Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Annie Krum Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:46 pm

Annie caught the kitten as it sailed into her arms. "Kerry, I got it! Look!" She turned to hand him the pillow and hugged him tightly. "I did it." She felt the tears begin to leak as all the emotion finally broke loose.

Come to me, Kitty: 5 Successes; 1 Carryover

Spell Learned
    Kerry Malibey
    Kerry Malibey
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Kerry Malibey Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:47 pm

Kerry took her up in his arms and hugged her. "See? It's a kinda magic, isn't it?" He kissed her neck, not caring if anyone saw, and held her for a long time before letting go.
    Wednesday Douglas
    Wednesday Douglas
    Professor
    Professor

Character Age : 37

Post  Wednesday Douglas Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:10 pm

Wednesday found herself in a position she'd not been in much before--and that was lost for words. She knew Annie had struggled last week, and felt her mood after class. Even at the start she was down a bit: Wednesday felt it.

But now, after tonight ... no one could say Annie not only earned her charms, she busted her butt for them.

"Could everyone take a few minutes?" she said quietly as she turned to face the class. She looked at Riv and Talis and nodded towards the door, as if to say, "Lead everyone out." Silently the students filed out of the room and down the stairs.

Going over to her two 1st Years, she wrapped her arms around and hugged them both. "You guys make me so proud," she said. "Don't ever thing you don't belong here, because you both showed to yourselves that you do." She hugged them tight once more then said, "Tell you what: it's 9:09, let's call it a night and head to the Hall. I'll take the rest of the students over, and you ... come over when you're ready."

Wednesday was almost to the door when her voice broke just a little; she, too, felt all the pent up emotions she'd held back breaking as well. "Don't worry about closing up; the elves will get it." Then she turned and headed down the stairs.
    Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Annie Krum Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:17 pm

Annie clung to Kerry as their instructor left them to their moment. She sobbed into his maroon hoodie until she felt spent and her eyes ran dry.

When she calmed a bit, she held up her head and wiped her tears with the back of her hand. "I'm sorry I lost it, Kerry," she said, sniffling back the last of her sobs.

"I don't know what came over me."
    Kerry Malibey
    Kerry Malibey
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Kerry Malibey Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:23 pm

"Same thing happened to me in Transfigurations that time," Kerry said. He lifted Annie's chin. "You get wrapped up in this and it becomes hard to put it away. We did for a little over the weekend, and then it becomes something else . . . buttheads giving us crap." He kissed her lips gently. "I think some of the instructors really do want us to succeed, and we feel that pressure."

He led her to a chair and had her sit on his lap. "And you've been so hung up on getting Accio that when you did, just now--it's like getting a huge backpack off of you. You feel so light, you want to fly." Kerry ran his fingers over Annie's leg as he finished. "All I know is, I only want to do this with you. I wouldn't care otherwise. Without you, it doesn't matter how good I might be."
    Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Annie Krum Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:23 pm

Annie snuggled into him, relaxing and letting her emotions settle as his voice soothed her like a lullaby. "I couldn't have done any of this without you, Kerry.

"On my own," she sighed and shut her eyes. "On my own...I'd be dangerous." She shivered as she remembered the pleasure coursing through her body when the statues exploded for her.
    Kerry Malibey
    Kerry Malibey
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Kerry Malibey Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:32 pm

"That's because you are a dangerous girl." Kerry hugged her tight. "I think you have this side that no one's seen--but I don't think it's bad, because you're not bad. I think it's . . ." He looked for the words, not really certain he could say what he meant without it sounding strange.

"You go after things," he finally said. "It's safe to say, when you want something, you keep after it until it is yours. You did it tonight with Accio; you didn't do it with flying because it sounds like you were upset with your family over something, and you stopped for that reason--but then it became something like, 'You won't make me fly' instead."

Kerry hesitated just a moment, then lurched into the fray. "And I realize . . . you did it with me. I get now the whole thing on the train to Hogwarts. The thing with my glasses, and where you did it in front of what's-her-name . . ." When Annie didn't immediately slug him, he finished by saying, "You have all this--energy, Annie, and when you put it into motion, no one better get in your way."

He reached up and kissed her cheek. "It doesn't make you bad. In fact, I sort of like it." He leaned into her and said, "I like a dangerous Annie. She's . . . exciting."
    Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Annie Krum Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:56 pm

Annie giggled in his lap. She hadn't forgotten about Alicia; a once fellow hufflepuff who tried making her move on the train ride to Hogwarts...and then mysteriously vanished not that long after school started.

She gazed down into his eyes, the threat ominous as she spoke her next words. "No other girl will ever stand a chance against me, Kerry. Ever.

"You. Are. Mine." She kissed him deeply; when she pulled away she was slightly breathless and her heart was racing.

"I think we should catch up with the others before someone comes looking for us." She smiled and hopped off his lap. Securing her wand, she scooped up her bag and waited for him to join her.
    Kerry Malibey
    Kerry Malibey
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Kerry Malibey Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:12 pm

Kerry was off his chair in moment, picking up his backpack and securing his wand inside. "Coming, Sweetie," he said. He hooked her hands in his and headed down the stairs, out of the Charms Building and into the night towards the Great Hall.

I can believe no other girl would stand a chance against Annie, He thought as they hurried to join their classmates. And here, it's not like any other girl is going to come along for me . . ..

No, as far as Kerry was concerned, Annie was all there was and all he ever needed. "Did I tell you I love you today?" he asked.
    Annie Krum
    Annie Krum
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Annie Krum Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:47 pm

As they left the charms building, Annie pulled her sweater closer around her body. I need to start wearing something heavier to this class or I'll freeze.

Kerry seemed lost in thought as they walked and when he spoke, Annie forgot all about being cold. She stopped and laughed. "Only about a hundred times." She wrapped herself into his arms, pressing her body close to his, and nuzzled his neck with her frozen nose.

"I love you too, Kerry," she whispered as she brushed her lips over his ear. "Always."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:02 am