The Salem Witches' Institute

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome!

When registering, please create a name for your character and input that as a username. Spaces are allowed. Relations to canon characters are not. If you are unsure, read this first: http://theswi.forumotion.com/t61-creating-a-character-at-swi

Also, please keep in mind that this forum is a FREE ads based forum. All graphics/ads found under the title and forum buttons ARE NOT part of the SWI forum and will redirect you away from this page.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Salem Witches' Institute, the premiere American school of magic located within the World of Harry Potter. An original role play for creative minds.

SWI is officially open. Registration is ongoing for all incoming 1st Years.
Current Role Play Date: 14 October, 2011. Day: Friday. Time: 9:00 AM. Weather: Mid 50's with a slight breeze from the east.
Orientation is set up in the Atrium. Please visit to participate.

2 posters

I need suggestions

Evangelina Cromwell
    Evangelina Cromwell
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Character Age : 23

I need suggestions Empty I need suggestions

Post  Evangelina Cromwell Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:41 pm

So...we all know that Lina's mom, Sakae, was a Valkyrie (and one of the best), but she was known for being merciless and extremely vicious in the dueling arena (and was bit of a bully to those outside of her her coven (which I'll expand in her parent's profiles), unbeknown to Lina). I need help with a few nicknames for her.

The few that I've came up with are:
    Sakae no Akuma (translation: Sakae the Demon)
    Oni (translation: demon, devil, ogre or troll... it's a catch all term)
    Demon Queen (which was my favorite, but my brother says it doesn't make much sense)

Also, I need a few nickname suggestions for her father as well. Royce, Lina's father, is Sakae's equal in every way. They started dating in their 4th year, which surprised everyone. In their 1st-3rd years, Royce and Sakae were rivals in every way and form. They were equally matched in their academic scores, magical abilities, and were often in Gwydion Manor challenging each other. Even though the two of them couldn't stand each other, they had a mutual respect for each other, which later turned to love. He, too, was part of his coven's dueling club, but he wasn't as serious about dueling as the other members of the team...he was also one of the few outside of the Valkyries that could defeat Sakae.

I couldn't think of any nicknames other than the Demon King, which is why I asked for help.

I welcome to all suggestions.

**Remember, Lina has NEVER seen her mother at her fullest potential, only a few cursing/ threats to a few people (but she had a smile on her face). Lina thinks that her mom is a kind and caring woman, not a vicious and maleficent person, so the nicknames can be as vicious and mean as you like it to be.

Lina also NEVER seen her father at his fullest potential, and also NEVER seen her father harm or threaten anyone...ever.

Kerry Malibey
    Kerry Malibey
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

I need suggestions Empty Re: I need suggestions

Post  Kerry Malibey Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:15 am

I not only have your mother's background worked out, but I woke up this morning and figured out your daddy's nik, because . . . that's how I roll.

Kerry Malibey
    Kerry Malibey
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Kerry Malibey Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:41 am

And going back to who might have known Mommy and Daddy, there is this:

If your mother (and father) are now, in 2011, are 32, they then graduated from SWI in 1997 (1996-97 school year) and started in 1990. So who knew them?

Erywin Sladen: Began teaching Potions in 1992-1993 school year. Both parents would have been 3rd Years.

Jessica Kishna: She graduated the year before they started, but began teaching Transfiguration in 1994-1995 school year. Both parents would have been 5th Years.

Matthias Ellison: He graduated from SWI in 1992, so it's possible he might have known of them if he followed dueling.

Coraline Gallagher: The current school nurse didn't start working here until 2001, but she was a member of Coven Åsgårdsreia and graduated in 1996. That would mean she would have been a 2nd Year when your father started and would have been housed on the same floor every other year.

Madeline Palmescoff: She was a member of Coven Mórrígan and graduated in 1994. She would have been a 4th Year when your parents started.

So there you go. Oh, and some of the elves might know something, too.
    Evangelina Cromwell
    Evangelina Cromwell
    1st Year Student
    1st Year Student

Post  Evangelina Cromwell Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:03 pm

Thanks Kerry!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:17 am